Thursday, July 31, 2014

Under The Radar: My Newest Adventure as a Professional Speaker




This week I was awarded the awesome opportunity to be added to the Under The Radar Speaker Roster through Soapbox, Inc. I have been speaking on women's issues through my current job for the past 9 years so this is not my first time up to bat. This new adventure will give me the opportunity to travel around the country speaking for other Universities or community organizations. You can read my bio and list of topics I am available to speak about here:

http://www.soapboxinc.com/speakers/gretchen-edwards-bodmer/

I'm very excited to get to combine two of my favorite activities, talking about gender equality and traveling, thanks to the awesome feminists over at Soapbox, Inc.

Wish me luck...or book me...either one is great! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment